Finding the right shade:
- For a proper lightening result your current hair color should not be darker than light brown. Please have a close look at the application range on the specific shade on the pack or on the Perfect Mousse Website.
- The Perfect Mousse Lighteners do not cover grey hair. They are only suitable for slightly grey hair. Please do not use if you strive for a perfect grey coverage.
- Before application make sure you have the following items on hand:
- An old towel, a cotton pad with facial toner and a watch to keep an eye on the application time accurately.
- We recommend protecting your clothes from stains with an old towel or to wear an old T-Shirt during the application.
- Apply Perfect Mousse Lightener to dry, unwashed hair.
- Remove your jewelry before lightening.
- It is recommended to protect your glasses as they might become discolored permanently.
- Apply a thin layer of Vaseline or moisturizer around the hairline to easily remove the color stains from your skin.
During the application:
- Please follow the application time mentioned in the instruction leaflet. The processing time starts when you have finished the application.
- Please massage the foam once again from the top of your head into the lengths at the half of the processing time according to the instructions in the leaflet.
- Use facial toner and a cotton pad to clean the outlines.
- Please throw the remaining rest of the Perfect Mousse lightening mixture into the bin. Do not re-use the pump.
- If you have further questions about lightening, please call our Hotline.